This item is Final Sale.
- Biodegradable TPU
- Heavy Duty YKK Zipper (color matching)
- Signature “Kangaroo” Snap
- Holds 15 Rumparooz and 15 6•r Soakers
- Barrier Seam Sealing Technology
- Available in 12 Colors & 8 Prints
- Dimensional Design – holds more volume
About Kanga Care Wet Bags
• Barrier Technology Seam Sealing
- NO Glueing
- NO Ironing
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- DESIGN EXCLUSIVE TO KANGA CARE
• 3D Design
Traditional “regular” size wet bag, except instead of being flat (like an envelope), ours is HALF MOON shaped to allow more volume.
Holds up to 15 diapers and 15 inserts.
DESIGN EXCLUSIVE TO KANGA CARE
• Color Matching YKK Zippers
- Heavy duty and easy to grab and zip! Zipper placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid.
- Color matching / Coordinating
• Signature Kanga-KAM® Snap
- Industrial KAM
- Heavy Duty Hold
- Will hold weight of 15 diapers
In 2008 Kanga Care started using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free. Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment. Both the TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable. When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.
Kanga Care wet bags are biodegradable when composted and will break down in 4.5-5 years. (zippers and snaps will not break down)