*Final Sale. No returns or exchange
- An all-in-one is a cloth diaper with the absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer. It goes on in one step.
- No stuffing, no diaper cover and no folding means that this is the easiest-to-use and quite possibly, the most convenient diapering system you can buy.
- These fantastic all-in-one diapers are made with an outer fabric that is safe to wash in hot water.
- The closures are hook & loop, just like disposable diapers.
- The inner-core is ultra-absorbent.
- The hidden opening allows you to add extra absorbency to the diaper when needed.
- The lining fabric keeps your baby’s bottom dry.
- The tabs have that stretch that you love in deluxe disposable diapers.
- The ultra-gentle leg elastic will keep the messes in!
Stretchy tabs, hook & loop closures and ultra-gentle leg/back casings guarantee a great fit every time. The soakers are made of our exclusive Cotton Babies microfiber terry. This ensures that your diaper isn’t just super-absorbent, it also dries quickly. Just like our pockets, the suedecloth lining keeps your baby’s bottom dry and free of irritation caused by wetness and ultra-gentle elastic won’t leave red marks.
Fasten tabs to laundry tabs on inside of diaper. Prewash new diapers in any temperature water with ¼ of the manufacturer’s recommended amount of additive free detergent. For regular wash routine, wash cold with ¼ of the manufacturer’s recommended amount of additive free detergent. Wash hot with the same amount of detergent. Double rinse. Dry warm.
Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in the USA or Egypt.
*US and International patents pending.