Easy to wash, easy to use, comfy, absorbent and non-toxic.
Single and 3 Pack available in assorted colours and prints. The heavy pad 3-pack contains 3 absorbent cotton pads and 1 snap-on waterproof liner.
- soft, breathable organic cotton against the skin
- super absorbent with a waterproof backing – no more leaks!
- slim, trim and contoured for an amazing fit
- comfy and non toxic – no more plasticky disposables
- the heavy pad comes in two separate pieces for added leak protection at night
- simple to wash with a regular load of laundry on cold or warm
- beautifully made with attention to detail
- Regular Flo and Panty Liners also available. Check out the Fabulous Flo Bag, it’s customized for discreet and neat storage of your Flo pads for when you are out and about!
FABULOUS FLO WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
PREPPING and CARING FOR YOUR PADS
Pre-wash your pads with detergent at least once before first-use. Rinse your pads in cold water and wring them out immediately after use. If you want to reduce staining, rub with a detergent or hand soap as you rinse. Keep in a waterproof bag (like our Fabulous Flo Bag or Mini Fab) if outside the house. Next, choose one of two methods:
1. THE WET METHOD
This method is good if stains bother you. It requires more steps in between washes, but your pads will rinse out more easily in the wash: Soak your pads in cold water until laundry time. Change water at least once per day. We do not recommend soaking for more than two days.
2. THE DRY METHOD
This method is good if you don’t want to soak your pads. It is simpler, but can leave stains and may require more than one cycle to clean your pads: After rinsing your pads, air dry them until laundry time or store in a waterproof bag for no more than two days.
WASHING and DRYING YOUR PADS
Wash by hand or machine wash your pads using regular detergent on a normal cycle in cold or warm water. If your pads have been well-rinsed, you may add them to a regular load of laundry. Avoid fabric-softener and chlorine bleach. Dry in the dryer or air dry. You may experience staining, but this does not mean your pads are not clean. See our FAQ below for more info about stain removal.
*Please note. The cotton part of your pads will shrink in the wash. This is normal and they will reach their optimal size after one wash and absorbency after ten washes. Because they are made from organic cotton, they may twist slightly after being washed. They will still be just as absorbent and comfortable as before. If you are wearing fitted underwear, just flatten the pad as you pull it on and it will stay flat against your body. The twisting may occur more with the panty liner as it is thinner than the other pads.