Easy to wash, easy to use, comfy, absorbent and non-toxic.
Single and 3 Pack available in assorted colours and prints.
- soft, breathable organic cotton against the skin
- super absorbent with a waterproof backing – no more leaks!
- slim, trim and contoured for an amazing fit
- comfy and non toxic – no more plasticky disposables
- simple to wash with a regular load of laundry on cold or warm
- beautifully made with attention to detail
- Flo Pads are also available in Heavy and Regular . Check out the Fabulous Flo Bag, it’s customized for discreet and neat storage of your Flo pads for when you are out and about!
FABULOUS FLO WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
PREPPING and CARING FOR YOUR PADS
Pre-wash your pads with detergent at least once before first-use. Rinse your pads in cold water and wring them out immediately after use. If you want to reduce staining, rub with a detergent or hand soap as you rinse. Keep in a waterproof bag (like our Fabulous Flo Bag or Mini Fab) if outside the house. Next, choose one of two methods:
1. THE WET METHOD
This method is good if stains bother you. It requires more steps in between washes, but your pads will rinse out more easily in the wash: Soak your pads in cold water until laundry time. Change water at least once per day. We do not recommend soaking for more than two days.
2. THE DRY METHOD
This method is good if you don’t want to soak your pads. It is simpler, but can leave stains and may require more than one cycle to clean your pads: After rinsing your pads, air dry them until laundry time or store in a waterproof bag for no more than two days.
*Drying the ultra-thin panty liners on high heat in the dryer will cause the organic cotton to curl up. This will not affect how they function at all – you will find them incredibly comfortable and form-fitting, as they will shape themselves to your body when you put them on. To prevent them from curling however, we suggest that you wash in the machine and air-dry these super slim and absorbent panty liners. And not necessary at all – but if you want to, you can just dry at high heat and then use an iron on the cotton side only.