Bamboo & hemp combined – the best of both worlds! Premium deLUX Bamboo soakers offer incredible absorbency and trimness with fabric made from renewable resources.
- Soaker set includes small & large deLUX soaker
- Each soaker has 2 layers of bamboo and 2 layers of hemp
- Bamboo and hemp layers are attached together by two stitch lines at the center of the soaker. This allows faster drying time and helps direct liquid toward the middle of the soaker.
- Made with hemp fleece and bamboo fleece fabrics. Smooth side of the fabric is visible on the outside (fleece is on the inside) to prevent pilling and give soakers a smooth & soft feel
- Soakers have a contoured shape for increased absorbency area
- Soakers snap together and onto the diaper shell
- No exposed snaps on top of the insert make it very comfortable for babies
- Bamboo on top absorbs quicker while hemp on the bottom holds onto moisture
- Bamboo & Hemp fabrics chosen for deLUX soakers shrink at similar rates. Expect the soakers to shrink by approximately 10% after prepping.
- Wash a minimum of 5 times prior to first use in order to prep the soaker. The soaker will continue to gain absorbency through up to 8-10 washes.
- Large soaker measures: 37cm x 11.5cm x 14.5cm
- Small soaker measures: 32cm x 11.5cm x 14.5cm
- Bamboo fabric is made with 50% bamboo viscose/20% cotton/30% polyester. Hemp fabric is made with 55% hemp/45% organic cotton fleece