Final Sale. No refunds or exchange
What makes the sweet pea pocket diaper so great?
An all snap system in a 3 piece diaper! One size….from birth until potty training! You will find on your one size diaper a total of 4 snaps on the front. This will give you a total of 4 different sizes for your diaper. This will allow the diaper to fit most babies from about 8 lbs- 35 lbs. An investment that will save you money throughout your diapering time!
- The waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
- The soft micro fleece inner layer gently touches your baby’s skin, pulling away moisture and keeping your baby rash-free, dry, and comfortable. The micro fleece is made of 100% Polyester and is custom-milled.
- The updated top-stitching circles the top of the diaper and the tabs, providing reinforcement and demonstrating our commitment to making high quality diapers that hold up wash after wash.
- The stretchier elastic around the legs provides maximum comfort for baby.
- The leg casings create “mini-gussets” to keep messes contained and leaks at bay.
- The adjustable snap settings grow with your baby and enable you to adjust for your baby’s waist and leg sizes.
- The variety of sizes – including small, medium, large – ensure that SweetPea Diaper properly fit your baby.
About the Fabric
The inner fabric is made of 100% high quality polyester fleece. The outer fabric is made of waterproof PUL (Poly Urethane Laminate). Each diaper comes with two quality microfiber inserts, one small and one large! The inserts are wonderfully soft, comfortable and absorbent and can be used as inserts for any cloth diaper.
This two- way vented diaper allows for liner/soaker adjustment for your baby’s comfort and your ease of cleaning. Each diaper comes with sling tabs on each end for ease of adjusting.
Designed in Canada, manufactured in China. The company is ISO 900 registered and follows superior standards in environmental, ethical and labor laws.
- Snaps: 1 year warranty
- Elastics, sewing and any manufacturer dysfunction: 6 months
- Any wear and tear is not covered under warranty.