Final Sale. No refunds or exchange
- A two-piece diapering system combining an absorbent insert and a waterproof sleeve diaper
- An adjustable rise for extended use to suit your growing baby
- Two sizes will fit from birth-to-potty
- Leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
- Pliable and breathable in 8 fun colors and 4 adorable prints!
- Sleeve design for easy stuffing & easy cleaning
- Microfiber terry & hemp combo insert for optimal absorption; 7 layers in all!
- Use from birth-to-potty and save $1400 over disposables!
Size One: 6-18 lbs (3-8 kg) 0-9 months
Size Two: 18-40 lbs (8-18 kg) 9-36+ months
Thirsties® Duo Diapers are easy to use and even easier on your wallet! The adjustable rise of this diaper design means one size will last twice as long. In fact, you’ll only need two sizes to cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning. Period!
Similar in feel and fit as our best selling Duo Wrap, Thirsties® Duo Diapers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby’s delicate skin. The ultra-soft microfleece liner on the inside protects baby’s skin from wetness and also resists staining. Our handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the microfleece and waterproof layer. The duo openings featured in Thirsties® Duo Diaper enable easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and also make for easy cleaning. There is no need to remove the soiled inserts when washing — your hands will remain clean! Simply toss your soiled Thirsties® Duo Diaper in the laundry and the inserts will agitate free from the diaper in the washing machine.
Our Duo Inserts provide double the duty as well! Thirsties’ specialty inserts feature two layers of serged microfiber terry snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; seven thirsty layers in all! Microfiber terry is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby’s skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber terry to add more absorbency and to prevent compression leaking.